TAUGHT BY: WINNY
A professional performer and dancer, Winny is inspired to find a balance between both dance and fitness, which led her to the practice of barre. To her, being able to combine the graceful moves in ballet with the elements of Pilates and mindfulness, is truly the best of all worlds.
Every First Sunday of The Month
10am – 12pm
Basic Ballet Positions
Basic Ballet Terms
Musicality & Movement
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Pilates Fundamentals (For anatomical practices)
E.G Rolling Downs (For participants to be more aware of basic anatomical mobility that will aid them as they move along workshop), Neutral and Imprint Spine positions to bring awareness to core/abdominal engagements, etc
• Basic Ballet Positions (Arms and Footwork)
• Basic Ballet terms – More commonly used in basic classes (EG. Pliés, Tendus, Passés etc)
• Movement Coordination – Simple Choreography and understanding which muscles are working etc
• Musicality (Moving together with music and counts)
We will be providing modifications and progressions for different anatomical / body structures.
GET A FREE ON GOOD GROUND TOTE BAG
with any workshop purchase!
(While stocks last!)
Keeping up with On Good Ground
On Good Ground, in Good Hands